Green Bay Lodging & Vacation Rental
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Waterfront With Lake Access & Sunset Views
Our executive style home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths and sits on the southern end of Green Bay. Spectacular sunsets abound and the private dock gives access to the Bay to enjoy your water activities. The home is an easy 15 minute drive to the stadium and about 40 miles to Door County. The home is registered and inspected by the Brown County Health Department. We are using enhanced cleaning measures during this unprecedented Covid period.
The fully furnished home has all bedding, linens, towels, full kitchen with granite and stainless appliances. The master suite includes a king bed, private deck overlooking the Bay, and a private master bath. Two additional bedrooms upstairs have access to a full bathroom with a queen bed in one room and the other providing 3 singles. Additional sleeping arrangements in the semi-finished basement with 2 queen beds and a single.
Guests will enjoy the natural gas grill on the deck overlooking the water. A fire pit near the lake is the perfect spot to watch the sunsets or gaze at the stars. The fire pit sits on a concrete patio that has comfortable seating to enjoy the fire and views. The extra long driveway will accommodate fisherman looking to bring their boats with easy access to electric.
$413avg/night (43 5 Star Reviews) Exceptional!
Who Should rent this Home?
- Packer Fans – Great Location for Packer Games
- Out of Towners – Great Getaway Vacation Rental
- Concert Goers – Close Distance to Resch Center
- Fisherman – Great For Green Bay Fishing
- Hunters – Great For Green Bay Hunting
- Ice Fisherman/Whitefish Trips – Great For Green Bay Ice Fishing
- Corporate – Great For Corporate Outings & Retreats
- Weddings – Great For Wedding Parties to Stay
- Duck Hunters – Great for Green Bay Duck Hunting
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dining Table
- Outdoor Furniture
- Boat Trailer Parking
- Beach Towels
- Fire Pit
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Exterior Lighting
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Deadbolt Lock
- First Aid Kit
- Waterfront – Southern End of the Bay of Green Bay
- Lake – Water Access via dock. Sand bottom. Excellent for Swimming
Arrange a Fishing Trip During Your Stay!
- Fishing Charters Available
- Owner is a licensed US Coast Guard Certified Charter Captain
- Offering Full and Half Day Charters
- First Aid Certified & Fully Insured
- ***Only the number of guest indicated in the reservation may be on the property. Any additional guests will cause forfeit of the $525 security deposit.
- ***Guests access the water from the dock. Do not use the neighbors concrete pad to access water. Doing so may result in loss of security deposit of $525